Herb Wheel Garden

The Herb Wheel Garden, located just behind The 1810 House, Bertolini & Co. was designed as an authentic 1800s garden. It is planted for fragrance and contrast of textures. It contains both perennials and annuals and is maintained by the Orange and Dutchess Garden Club and is open to the public as is adjacent, Lewis Park.

Herb Wheel Garden

Herb Wheel Garden

Herbwheel-1

Warwick10H2

Warwick10H5

Warwick01H105

Warwick10H6