Dr. Bradner Installs X-Ray Equipment – 1908

Posted by on Sep 9, 2013 in Warwick In History Minutes | 0 comments

“Warwick in History” – On this date in 1908, Dr. H.K. Bradner installed a large X-Ray machine in his new office. The machine was about three times six feet and nearly six feet high, enclosed in glass and finished in polished hard wood. It consisted of a dozen large discs that revolved swiftly past several sets of brass teeth adjusted so as to generate electricity.

By this machine, local treatment could be given for various diseases with the electricity being directly applied through a glass tube to parts affected. It was an important addition to the doctor’s equipment.